Comment on page
Find Companies and People
In Clay, we recommend creating two different types of tables.
- 1.Table for Companies
- 2.Table for People
Once you've created a table with companies you've found through Clay (or brought in yourself), you can use "Find People".
🌈 This magical button is the bridge between your company table and your people table.
When you click on Find People, there's a few things that are going to happen:
- 1.🤖 We automatically recognize the companies that are in your table
- 2.🔍 You have the ability to find people who work at those companies, with a number of different filters. You can quickly query our database of 700M+ people from LinkedIn.
- 3.👶 You can import those people to a new table
- 4.🚠 Once this bridge is established, it stays on. That means if you add any new companies to your company table, we will automatically find new people and add them to your people table
The Find People workflow requires a company table with at least 1 of the following columns:
- Company Domain column
- Company LinkedIn URL
- Company LinkedIn Sales Navigator URL
As long as you have one of these columns, you're ready to go!
Last modified 1mo ago