Comment on page
Extract Field from Object
Given an object, extract a field based on a given path. If the path leads to an Array, it will return the whole object. If the path is a single item, it will return just a single value. Furthermore, if you give it an array, it will return a list of every object in the array with that field extracted.
- 1.In your table, click on Enrich Data.
- 2.Use the search bar to find "Extract Field from Object".
- 3.Provide the array of values you want to apply the extraction to.
- 4.Enter the field path you want to extract from the list of values. For example, if it's the job title you want to extract then you can type "title".
- 5.Click on Continue to Add Fields.
- Toggle the data points you wish to map out automatically after it completes the search (data can also be mapped out after).
- 6.Save and run!
Last modified 1mo ago