Comment on page
Clay Chrome Extension
At its core, the mission of the Chrome Extension is to turn the entire internet into a data source, bridging the gap between platform and browser by letting you pull data from any webpage directly into Clay.
- Pull in automatically detected lists. If there is a list on a website, the Clay Chome extension will attempt to map it, allowing you to copy to clipboard and paste in Clay or download as csv.
- Map your own lists. If a list isn't detected or you want to pull in a few more data points to complete it, you can map your own lists and export them to Clay.
- Map page attributes. If you keep manually copy-pasting the same data from similarly structured pages (e.g. Yelp profiles, Fortune 500 Profiles, etc), you can map a page type and automatically pull those same data points for every profile into Clay using only the URL.
To install the build and add it to your browser:
- 1.Head on over to the Chrome Store
2. Pin the extension to your extension toolbar
Last modified 1mo ago