Comment on page
Find Open Jobs at Company
Finds open jobs at a company via Apollo. It helps when you need some trigger or to qualify based on a job title or a skill mentioned in the description that the company is hiring for.
- 1.In your table, click on Enrich Data.
- 2.Navigate to the Job Listings section or use the search bar to find "Find Open Jobs at Company".
- 3.Provide the necessary input in the corresponding field.
- The Company ID can be retrieved from the Enrich Company with Apollo integration.
- 4.Click on Continue to Add Fields.
- Toggle the data points you wish to map out automatically after it completes the search (data can also be mapped out after).
- 5.Save and run!
⭐️ Cost: Use your Apollo API key
Open the Apollo platform and click Settings. Then, click Integrations under the “Configurations” section (The gear on the top right corner).
Scroll down to the API and then click on Connect.
Click on API Keys to view or create new API Keys. Then, click + Create New Key to generate a new API Key.
Provide a name for your new API Key (like Clay) and add a description.
Turn Set as Master Key option ON. When ready, click Create API Key.
Last modified 1mo ago