Comment on page
Filter List of Objects
Filters a list of objects by a given field and values in that field. It can help you find specific information like only personal emails within a list.
- 1.In your table, click on Enrich Data.
- 2.Use the search bar to find "Filter List of Objects" from Clay.
- 3.Provide the array of objects you want to filter.
- 4.Enter the Filter Field, this is the field in each object you want to filter by. For example, if you want to filter emails by "type", you would enter "type".
- 5.Determine the filter mode or evaluation to apply.
- 6.Finally, enter the values you want to filter by. For example, if you want to filter emails by "personal", you would enter "personal".
- 7.Click on Continue to Add Fields.
- Toggle the data points you wish to map out automatically after it completes the search (data can also be mapped out after).
- 8.Save and run!
⭐️ Cost: Free
Last modified 1mo ago