Comment on page
AI Conditional formulas
You may only want to run an enrichment if a certain condition is true. For example:
- Only run an email enrichment column, if their title contains "VP"
- Only run a headcount growth enrichment if the company size is over 100 people
- Only run an AI column if a news article was found
Conditional formulas are a powerful way you can do any of these (and more!) within Clay.
The best part? You don't need to know any coding language to create these formulas! Our AI formula generator turns your every request into a formula:)
Luckily it's quite easy:)
- 1.Just scroll down to "Run Settings" on any enrichment column:
- 2.Type out what you'd like to do inside the prompt box. Type "/" to enter a column you'd like the condition to run off. For example - If you only want the enrichment to run if the headcount is greater than 40, type out "Only run if /headcount is greater than 40".
- 3.Click "Generate Formula" - we'll use AI to turn your request into a formula.
- 4.Check the sample output, and save the formula!
Conditional formulas are what allow you to truly build the workflows of your dreams.
You can automatically ensure actions are only taken when you want them to happen. This will help you:
- 1.Conserve credits
- 2.Ensure your data stays clean
Last modified 1mo ago