Comment on page
Score Row in Clay
Score a row in Clay using the data you've found as inputs, and your own criteria for scoring.
- 1.In your table, click on Enrich Data.
- 2.Use the search bar to find "Score Row In Clay".
- 3.Provide the number of criteria you'd like to use to create the score
- 4.Select the following for each scoring criteria created:
- 1.Values to Score - Values to score. To add multiple values, use an OR separator (i.e. Value One OR Value Two).
- 2.Comparison Type - Comparison method to apply scores
- 3.Keywords (Optional) - If scoring based on text, you can add keywords to check for
- 4.Scores (Optional) - For each of the keywords above, assign a numerical score, separated by a comma. The number of keywords and scores must match.
- 5.Click on Continue to Add Fields.
- Toggle the data points you wish to map out automatically after it completes the search (data can also be mapped out after).
- 6.Save and run!
⭐️ Cost: Free
Last modified 1mo ago