Comment on page
Get keywords from a body of text or list. This is a great way to check if someone's website or profile contains specific keywords that you're looking for.
- 1.In your table, click on Enrich Data.
- 2.Use the search bar to find "Get Keywords" from Clay.
- 3.Enter the keywords you want to search for in the "Keywords" input.
- 4.Enter the body of text you want to be searched (Type a "/" to then map a column you have on your table).
- 5.Click on Continue to Add Fields.
- Toggle the data points you wish to map out automatically after it completes the search (data can also be mapped out after).
- 6.Save and run!
⭐️ Cost: Free
Last modified 1mo ago