Comment on page
Find Companies from LinkedIn
Find yourself searching and copy-pasting companies from LinkedIn into Clay, spreadsheets, or anywhere else? Use the Find Companies from LinkedIn to source a list within Clay.
- 1.In your home page, click on '+ New Table'.
- 2.Navigate and click on the Companies category.
- 3.Select Find Companies from LinkedIn, then apply the filters and keywords for your search, and click on Preview Companies.
- You can review your results and apply additional filters before importing.
- 4.Click on Import Companies to a New Table, or choose an existing table.
- 5.Wait for your results to populate within seconds and enrich!
⭐️ Cost: N/A
🚨 Note: the keywords are comma-separated fields, and will find records that match or contain the criteria!
The source has a maximum import limit of up to 2,500 records per search (or up to 5,000 depending on the plan).
Last modified 1mo ago