Comment on page
Enrich Person from LinkedIn Profile
Enrich a person's data from LinkedIn starting from a LinkedIn URL or LinkedIn User ID.
Enrich a person's data from LinkedIn starting from a LinkedIn URL or LinkedIn User ID. Note: This action may be slow to produce results. Any data that has not been refreshed in more than 45 days will be pulled live from LinkedIn, which takes additional time to process.
- 1.In your table, click on Enrich Data.
- 2.Navigate to the People Data section or use the search bar to find "Enrich Person from LinkedIn Profile".
- 3.Provide the necessary input in the corresponding field (it only takes one input at a time).
- Regular LinkedIn URLs go in "LinkedIn Profile", Sales Navigator URLs go in "LinkedIn Sales Navigator or Recruiter Profile", etc.
- 4.Click on Continue to Add Fields.
- Toggle the data points you wish to map out automatically after it completes the search (data can also be mapped out after).
- 5.Save and run!
⭐️ Cost: 1 credit per row
Last modified 1mo ago