Comment on page
Lookup Record in Other Table (Clay 2.0)
Check if a record exists within the same or another Clay table. It will help you determine how many matches it can find for a given value, and allow you to pull the related information associated with a match between rows or tables, or even help you filter out leads that appear more than once.
- 1.In your table, click on Enrich Data.
- 2.Use the search bar to find "Lookup Record in Other Table".
- 3.Select the table to search in.
- 4.Select the target column from the other table that contains the list of values you want to evaluate against the Row Value from the target column in your current table.
- Determine what type of match you want to apply for the evaluation.
- 5.Click on Continue to Add Fields.
- Toggle the data points you wish to map out automatically after it completes the search (data can also be mapped out after).
- 6.Save and run!
⭐️ Cost: Free
Last modified 1mo ago